Gambit's KIDS chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
honiker
honiker
http://honiker.deviantart.com

the WORST fucking movies, for kids Empty the WORST fucking movies, for kids

Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:01 am
my tutor didn't really know how he'd ever gotten on in through Batman Begins,.. It pisses him off a lot..

I don't, not hate everything, going on in that movie.. He just used to act like he enjoyed it, but I was like uhm, fucking, okay, you can be under cover...

"You people, your BRats," what the fuck kind of a sociopath are you? Are you the fucking evil hunchback? You showed up to torture in the night, so you invite people, what people did you wanna protect? They're autistic?
right no concept for not...

"Listen, alright, everyone, get away from the windows, I didn't invite you hear because you don't carry guns..." would be like, an impossible situation, to GET to, for Batman.. But like at least he has friends.
honiker
honiker
http://honiker.deviantart.com

the WORST fucking movies, for kids Empty Iron Mans

Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:06 am
I don't know, I don't know what the fuck you were doing, for IRON MAn going on, he's uhm,... like uhm, what the fuck? What do you get out of it? What do you get out of it?

I was looking at, the kind of intellect, that simply, is very fucking cool, to see in anything he does, but you wnat kids, to think, "he's so outRAgous" about shit they don't understand,.. it's a movie without friends,

Iron Man is a movie without friends..... no she fucking isn't.. there aren't any friends.. she just tells him what to do, like, dude, the government is not scary, but that's what the movie is was about, they send brainddeads after you..

Iran Man 2? someone gives you, that paper, at your convertable, shoot him in the head... that's just how fast that goes... but you also don't have evil, ugly ass, security... but like okay.. okay...
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum