Gambit's KIDS chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
honiker
honiker
http://honiker.deviantart.com

a book I wrote on babies Empty a book I wrote on babies

Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:34 pm
B A B I E S
That we could always know, this in our song, this cry, this world in ours, so, just know, about this loving, this taken on, in for this treatment, back in ours, this world so taken on in back before, this one world, this in love, these four worlds, this in taking, this to know about, this raising up and this playing here forever more, this world forever more agian, this aowlrd here before, this in my own life, this, in song, this world so sing aloud, this cry for ours to know about, this one world in ours, so know about, this beside my only, living out, to know about this once life, this world, these beside me own, this beside me only world in me knowing, this in befaur me, my name’s Thomas, and I have a son, and I daun’t no, what yiou are, but, I love my baby, and I taek him for grant, surely, this life, he wass granted tu me by God, so tell me not, that beckaus I am youngk, I know naut, what to do, okay?
This book I wrot, I know I could tell you abaut this lief, and you know, I can spel, but, I choose en tu speak in diffarent wayss, and know about this life I could know, and love this world in ours, and I do love, babies, and live in ours before this world in my own life, this world, in ours, this life, surely over, in beside me this world, this life, surely over, this, life, in ours, for more
WARNINGK: These book, is written in baby, mostly, so liek, in any pointe in tiem, we could say; this life over, over, more more, over for, this life, okay, okay, okay, so like, so liking for? oh, days, days, coming, goo, goo, gone, gaga?
Who said?
Who said?
This world, this world, over tu, more faur! this world, maur for! this life, sure faur! this world, sure faur! this life, okay, okay, back once, over, over, bblssst,
Who told you that was true?
badeebaiy, baadee,why?
You want me to sing?
I’d love this romance in ours, for loving this in living out to know in God, this in life, these worlds in me, this life, surely over in my heart, we could lie about this olden song, this living out to know of god, this world in my song, this in ours, this world, so name it all, in my life, this was gone, this world in my only living out to know about, this world, these worlds, in for this world, over on, in before this life I know, this was God, this world in ourss, so livingk, livingk, here with you!

Chapter 1, this life of mine,
This world taken, sure so sung, this life in ours, this living out to know about this grace, in these worlds, this living battle, this life inside our lives, I doen’t want to tell you, ‘bout the places I’ve seen, but this’n life was goen on in before, so know, that it was in hell, I was a baby, and lived in circumstances against these forces of God, but here, in ours, I mean Love, this life, surely over inside, this in life, but I died, a million times an hour, and wanted for to know why you think I car about clocks, when there is no such thing as one two, three, that were all the same, and you can’t convince me I can’t be sung back to life, but here in ours before we’d know, this world in God, singingk how?
I was afraid of touch not, but scared not to be known about, and died so often, it wasn’t like I couldn’t be afraid to go to hell again, in a hell already, this life, surely over inside my only life, but h ere on in before my life, these worlds inside my know, this world, this life surely on, in before these worlds on before, this living out to know about, the baby will start to get really fucked up about his body, if you cover him up all the time, even just in for, if he wears a diaper.
Adults get like, strange shapes to their bodies by the time they never lounge around naked, or play, even, and babies should alwayss do this, and live in a moment, with your child, and you can sure as hell care not what else goes on in your life, if you’d wanted to learn to spaek baby, and not to tell her what to do, and I don’t actually know that much about girls, maybe, but that isn’t always true, they’re just babies, and they like to have fun talking about this, over, more, more, so, sung? saaung? I love the way they talk, so it’s like, all you ever had to be alive for inside this world, enchanting, these worlds inside my only song, this inside, my living out in shadow, this life, I can’t really, measure my life on a calender, at all, and never really want to, bekause why would I?
But the baby doesn’t want you to do this, either, answer questions, about how many months, so tell people off for asking that, and see what you did, before they stole away all the things that other mother could, say to, you or the baby, surely, but fear strangers, all in moments for, if you play with your baby all the time, you can tell how he feels about other people, right away, and people who don’t ever want to play, with babies, start to stand out, really, really, fast, but you have maybe been made into a slave somewhere?
You are too afraid to enjoy yourself at home, with a child?
Many people, think they live in a free country, but this side of my life, I could lie, about this circumstance before, this world, this inside my own life, this world, this inside my living out to know about these courses taken on, in before, this world, this inside my only life, before..

Chapter 2, Hoping for change
Water changes things, for a baby, and you could know about the seven elements, if you come from an older world, but believe not in whatever H20 maens, and believe instead in the water you can taste the magic in? It’s something holy, surely, this surest sipping, knowing about what you take, and know about, this world, do you know how to sip water for taste?
Like it’s fun, I maen?
Oh, you don’t normally do that? What are sippy cups filled with water for, then? The magic in it? That’s a slow pout for aqua, you know, but then again, bottle scared you, because you HAVE to be ready to, what, send him to slave school?
How dare you, idiot. Live in these worlds, and let his home be away from home, and believe in these worlds, over inside this moment more for this world inside my only life, this world in my life, that this was gone on in before it, this living, out to know about these worlds, this’n life, these little worlds, over, as long as I was away, in hell, for, my father, when I left that place, my father could treat me like a baby still, and he sav’d my lief, and I know over inside, I know I cannot die, but nothingk you say or throw to me would curve this away from my life, in this world, this life, forever on in, did you let the school, prove, to your baby, that he has to die?
These worlds, over inside this life, before, these worlds, this in life, that is what health class is for, you know, but they teach you to die on television quite often, over and over agaiyn, and nothingk in your life makes you think death is tangible, except to die, or to feel loss, and over agaiynst, this in my life, these worlds, this life, this life, these worlds, on in before, these worlds, this living out to know about this only course before this world, these lives, this life, this world, this world, this life, surely over inside my life, this before, these worlds, this life, before, these, worlds, over inside my life before, this cause, this life, surely over inside my life before, this world, this living out to know about, this’n life, before, my home, this inside ours to know about these worlds, this’n life, this world, over, this beside me, in these worlds, this home in chapters, this in my only life, this world in, this living out to know, God for, this living out to know my chapters, here, and never know about these fates?

Chapter 3, Lullaby
This world, this life, surely, surrounding, this life, surely sew, this world, this life, in ours, before, this, my holy spade, this in life, to cut this earth, this world, this earth we’d sew, this life, surely over inside my own, this world, this life, in home, this inside ours, this life, in home, this life, this world I couldn’t love you forever over inside this only, life, that this was battle’d on, this inside my only story, I heard a story of a baby Jedi, called Ara Skywalker, who fought against a man with a lightsaber, naked, soaking from bathwater, leaping, spinning, dancing, away and about him not, but she danced in a lullaby, that she knew she was safe, here at home, so think, Home, and I jump? Home, and I am, and move, this world, and she drew her own weapon from the ship later, and slaiy’d the monster sith thing, and closest over this story, that we could know, it was the jedi art, to dance, in home, that sav’d her life.

So hear this songk, for my mother, surely, on before, this world, this life, surely over inside my only life, this world, on in before this inside my living out to know about this cause, this inside ours for tu know, this in my knowing, this world, this living forever in battlefields, this life, surely on in before this world, this living out to know about, this one world, this life, surely so we’d know, this life in ours, this life, this world, this living out to know about these worlds inside my living out to know about this grace, this life, surely, on in before, these worlds, inside my living out to know on about, this lifetime in living, these worlds in my life, this world, this life, these four worlds! This in my hope for more, this life, surely over, inside more, this life, inside, this living out to know, about, these worlds, this in life, these four worlds, this in my living, out on, this in my life, this wasn’t known for in more, this in life, these four worlds, this livingk, out in my battlefield, this livingk out to know about these worlds inside of ours before this world inside my life, this was never granted on against before in against beyond this living out to know about this world inside my own life, this world, in my living, these planets we’d, hold, this life, surely over inside my know, this world, in ours, this in my knowing olden song, this life, these four worlds, here believed, this life, surely over inside my own know, this life, sure, so know, this life, these worlds, this life, surely over inside, this life, beyond, this living out to know about this life, inside my onlyest knowing form...

Chapter 4, this life taken, ouver
These worlds, this enchanting melody you know about this world in ours, this life, golden granted on about, did you know I used to dream about Peter Pan comingk to sav me, from hell?
I used to know, about these worlds, over inside, and if you don’t know the story about Peter Pan and Wendy and John and Michael, it’s that at first, the children were dyingk, and taking medicine, preventive, medicine, over and over agaiyn, by their father’s command, and he even made the dog sick with the stuff, like for tu punish, or...?
Prevent?
This life? This breathing in graces we could know about in these worlds on in before, this life, that he came to the window, and stole them away not, but stole away with them, and they loved him for it, and they came back healthy, and sure, and loving, but only for their mother, and a home they knew they could own, with this surest force of children, in the lost boys, and there’s slightly and nibbs and toodles and curly and todd and the twin wun and twin tew, and of course, tigerlilly not? not how I heard it, she was there, sure enough, there was more and more to the lost boys every time I heard the story, so like, get with it, and fix something, about how you tell stories, and these worlds, over inside this life before my only world inside my living out to know about this old world, this living battle on in before this little world inside my life before this old world, this living out to know about this old world, this inside my life, these worlds, this living out to know about this world inside my living out to know about this life, before, this in worlds, this life, surely over inside my living out to know about these worlds, this life, surely over inside on in before, these worlds, this life, surely over inside this life, these worlds, this combined force, this life, surely over inside my living that these words on in this pace in my life, could know about yours, that this world in ours before this once in my life, before these worlds, this, was God, this life, surely, over, inside my own know, this world, this living out before all ours in this once grace, this world, this collide, here, in ours, against, this grace, not alone,..

Have you figured it out, yet? This whole butterfly here is written in tantamount betrayal factors priority override sektion go!
But like, if I had a bunch of words in science, would you dismiss these too, like they didn’t make sense? No, all words can form patterns that are unique, with this inflection that accent, this world, that beep, this bloop, ours, for, this life, these worlds, this, counter, this, aspect, this, taken courage, over in on, without...

Chapter 5, changelings and birth defects
Why you guys thought a baby couldn’t be injured in the womb is beyond me life here, and if his ear is split, it’s because someone was torturing him?
These worlds over inside my living life, this world taken over, this life inside my own standing battle over, on in before this one chapter here...
here... here here here here this was never taken, back on in before this in all our worlds for, this life out to know here again in once field, overture in ending on in before, this life, these worlds taken surely on in before this living out to know about life these worlds, this living out to know about this old world, this life, surely over, inside, my life, beyond..
That this was gone on in before, this world in these once forever on! This life in ours, before, this world, this life here, so settled, I didn’t want to talk about birth defects like you could understand them, I wanted to talk about healing, and how simple it is, to tell someone this red mark, could use some scar ointment, and this side, here, could believe in fate not, but over in zealous standing here against one side in this aspect to one overture in taking over on inside for?
Lots of babies can do special things, but that you could skip over an entire book, because it talks about old baby myths, seems crazy, sure, but here in these worlds, crazy isn’t enough for in worlds over more sure faur in this life surely backwards taken surely over on in back against sure tu and more for in for this world more in for this side more for in ours to know about this course here,
so settled,
back on in against this world surely collided, and if you’d forgotten, this part seems to be written not in baby? or, sure enough, in breathing, this thought pattern, over associated back against this one, here, that these worlds, this song, this Song, here, a Lullaby, could heal the malleable baby, this side over in on and in for,
do you know the large rooms, of babies in hospitals?
it’s all babies are changeling, and so like, when certain ones don’t look enough alike, and homosapiens means ‘we who in our wisdom are all the same,’ that is over in tu say, they leave the babies all together, and they sing, and cry, and harmonize, to try and get attention again, because there’s no amount of time, ever at all, your baby should have to be separated from you, right after he’s been born, she’s been delivered, he’s been bred? she’s been brought?
This side over inside with and on, the baby changes, quickly, the plates still ply? The mind is psychic, the spirit is knowing, surely over inside and on, birth defects can be avoided by singing back and forthe, with a mother, to let her know this form, in that equation; this kung fu, for that breathe, these lives, over this in torment?
That music communication, education, could overlay your idea of DNA, and know about these worlds inside this aspect overridden on in before these worlds, that babies are, changelings, and will adapt to quickest circumstance overborne in against these worlds over inside this life surely believed this side in our level set for more to know about inside against,...

Chapter 6, are you dumb?
Okay, give the baby to the child. No, all day. Nope, you leave. Leave altogether. Leave the baby, with the small child, and don’t look back, they’ll never stop taking care of each other, regardless of you, and, what did you say, your job was again? maybe don’t say job, any longer, because you were only supposed to ever be your child’s friends, and that a Mom, or a Dad, is only a certain kind of friend, could you know,

Chapter 7, my son
this world, this life, surely so know about, this in ours for, this world, this in living out to know about, this world, this world, this life, sure so, know, about this song, this life, sure so, know me, in this life, these worlds, so sing, back, this, song, and know about, this in my life, this world on in before this world, so, know, about, this song in ours before, this in ours, this lullaby son, this life, surely over, back, here and on in beside my heart, this world, this life, this living out to, sing back, here on, in this, cure we’d share, for friends in ours, this life, surely so be my, best friend, and know this course in for this world with ours in God, this living out to know about, this life, surely, so to know, this life, sure so play, this life, back on to know about, this playing, in fields, out, to know, these old worlds, this, living, to know....
Do you take your baby, over to the leaves of different trees, and let him feel them? Feel the world, he’s seeing? See, that this grass, this color green, is this texture, here, or did you think, he wasn’t building something, with all that time? This world, this life, sure, so know about this world, this living out to know about this world inside my life this one world in ours,
this in Oz, this life, in Oz, this little life in Oz, this life, sure, so know my own boy this in life that I could show you in these trees flowers on, in before this world on, in, this creek, this life blood, this world, in, this sap, this world, so, know this world, these worlds, this climb, these stones, so take this life, surely on in before it all now, this world, this life, surely over, this living out, to know about these bugs, but stay, like you know what’s fun, this life, surely over inside, this living out to know, this in ours for knowing this in sunny light! These clouds, this gray, this rain, this, haze, this life, surely over, this world in ours, for, this life, these worlds, this in ours, this living to know about God in this life, here, so know about these folks, this laugh, this laugh, over that other, this, girl, this here on her skin, she could hold you for a while, and like, I know you’d want to talk, to, all my best friends, so, know, this old current, that I’d never leave you, there, all day, like nothing could take me all at home, unless we had friends, and knowing, this course, that you could know, this world, this living out for this life, this world, this living, out to know about this world, this life, sure, so know, this life, surely over, inside, this life, surely over, inside, this living out to know about these worlds, on in before this world, this living out to know...
This to know, about this song in play, this world, these in fields, over, this life, in ours, this, in ours, for cities, this in our streets? Couldn’t you know how, to keep to streets like you know, nothing, about, this, place in ours, this brook stone, this world in, ours for, this, in ours to know, God, this one, life, this world, these in ours before God, this living out to know about God, this life beside, this world, these worlds on for, this in my life, these worlds on, in before, this life, this living on in before this world, this in living out, to know about this in ours, for more, to know, more, this one score, this world in, ours, for this life, these worlds, this life, this heart in ours for, this living to know, about this play in ours for more, to know, did you know, that to play all day, just means do whatever, sounds kind of cool, right then? That you only ever needed to want, to play all day, to harbor paradise around you, and know this course; you’ll teach yourself how to protect your children, as you watch the layers of their happiness stack and build and shift and know in theirs this surest song in life beyond worlds over in this binding not, but of this freedom brought to bare, as you come to learn all these different styles of play, in ours to know about, this word play, this world, this back, on in before, this life, in ours, before, this, life, surely over more, this, life, surely over, more, this, life, here.
That I could know what you are, my son, could be this belied circumstance over inside these worlds, over knowing more to know about this inside my own world that you could lie about and sing about in ours and play all these video games forever on in before, that I could say what, what what what, do what ever you want, because I love you, this world on, this world, this living out to know about this world, this in ours, so know that I love you, do what you could know about in God, this is worlds, maybe you could do it better, than I knew about, this, one world, I’d learn, to be a kid, so come and teach me, tell me this world, tell me about what you know, this world, this living out to know, that kids are the gods, this world, this living out to know about, this world, so like, make it your sole mission, to help your kid stay young forever, and see what you love about these worlds, when all that means is play all day and know about these old ways, this world in ours before this all, this one world, this living, out to know this song in ours so go dancing in this old rhythm here, this world we’d know, this world, this living out, to know about this world on in before these worlds, on in before this living out to know about this world, on in before, this world, this living outwards, this in my worldview, this world, this living out to know about this old world, this in living, this world, lifting, my only heart in this acre, here on in for these worlds, this life, surely over inside my living out to know about these worlds, this life, in ours for,
kids are gods,
lets get to know about this world inside my only life, that lets all do what baby wants to do today... you know what? if you never stop having fun with this, you found a real baby, and kept it that way... this world, over this inside my living out to know about this world, these worlds inside and on, in before this world, this living outwards, this in my spirit guides are all babies, so like, get this program on in before this old world, this living out to know about this world inside my living out to know about this world, so like, I could tell you a story I heard, about a boy named Israel, who wanted to protect the right to play for all children he loved, and he loved all true children, and so he played with this to play and play, and often in, when gremlins came to take the play away, they’d say this kid was that gremlin’s, or that it belonged to someone else, probably, and he’d say, these are Israel’s children, so take nothing of them, cur, and know my name was old, and I am, too, and I stay young, because I know the gods, here, these, and they taught me kung fu, so like, here in these worlds, so did this power, this love for God, who are you?
I faucking love that story, don’t you tell me I shouldn’t... I want to stay youngk forever, and I think, if anybody knows what this life was like in before these only worlds, this inside my own morphing, this world in love, this living out, to know about this world, this life, surely over inside and in on, this world, this living, out to know about this world, in my own life, this world in my life, this was never, wrong about my once life, this one world, in ours, this inside of this world of God for, this world, this world, in ours, this in Oz, this living out to know about these worlds in Oz, this living out to know about this magic in my beat for this olden dance we’d bare! This little world in my own love! This love! This little world, this in my living out to know about this world in my once life, this one world, this in my own life, these worlds, this in once for, this in my ownly life, this world in my love, this in ours, for this life surely, taken on in before me, this world, this world in my life, this only world for all of ours, this living out to know about these worlds, this living out to know about these worlds, over inside and on in before this old world, this in life before me, these worlds, this in living on in before this one life, this world, this in my once life, this in singing, this world in song for this in life for this in my mem’ry this world, in Oz, this living for God!
So know about these worlds in ours before this living out to know about this world in ours for this life, surely on in living out to know about this world in my living in God, this living out to know about this world in Playing this world with Love! This living out to know about this living out to know about this inside ours, to know about this inside my living out to know about this only world in ours before me this world, this only world in my score, this world in ours, this living for ours, this living out to know about this only world in ours before me, this world before me, this living out to know, about this old world, this living out to know about ours, this living out to know about this inside my living out in ours this living to know about this hearts! This inside my living out in this chorded playing we ply! This world, this living out to know about this in my worldview, this world, this in ours, for this in worlds, so in taking on, in before, this world, in ours, before me, this world, before me, in these worlds, so taken on in before this world, this living out, to know about this only world, this living out, to know about these worlds, this living out to know about these worlds inside my heart for this in my once life, this world in ours, this living out to know my onlyest once song, this living out to know about these, worlds, here!
But living out to know about this world in ours, to know, about this living to, these plays, out in ours, do you know what a real life, could look like? Surely over inside and on, in before, these worlds, remember that you build language, from person to person, and if you haven’t seen a friend for a while, you may have been using the same words? But like, or, you just hear some similar sounds, but like, from different, or the same, people? From whose, angle? This is insane, you know, that you think these words mean what they mean, to you, to, anyone, anyone else, this life, sure so know, this living out to know about this living out to know about, in this part, I could have half my friend sobbing, by now, and you couldn’t know why, maybe, but that we could be here before, this world, in ours, for this life, surely over inside and on in before this world in ours, this living out to know about this world in my life, these worlds taken, on in before, this life, surely, these, worlds, in my Oz, this life, sure, so sung on, in before this molde, this world in ours, this in mine, this in my casting back on in these shadows form’d in these worlds of fire, this life, in ours for fire, this life, this life in ours, for fire, this life, in ours, for fire, this life, these worlds, this, shadow, cast, on in this, heat of, this life, to know, about these worlds, this fire, you’d spread, across your imagination, on against into shadows and shadows of shadows, and stray lights, cast throughout them?
This world inside ours to know and forget, that we could know about imagination, for just in this moment, here, so know about these worlds, this fire, in concept, that we could take philosophy not, but surest flame, in understanding, and that’s something, what, in orange, perhaps, that this surest sparking association? This life, surely over inside this life, surely over inside this molde inside this life, surely, over in my motion, this in world before, this in my own circumstance we’d know, this world in my lifetime, this inside my know, this world, this in lives before, this old world in, before, this old life, this world in my knowing form, that this casted molde was, broken apart, in this old class, this life, surely by this thoughtfire, and kids know, thoughtfire, this life, surely over in this know, so surely, don’t squelch it out, and see how you evolve this world, by protecting the gods that enter it, this life, surely over inside, this in life before me this inside my living out to know about us.
Who?
Kids?
Am I one too?
I look like one. I get treated like one. People glare at me, like I’m in trouble, if I have something to smoke, so like, okay, but, more like, I got taller, and like, wanted to know, what you thought this world was for in ours, this living out to know about this world, this living out to know in ours, this living out to know about this world, these worlds inside this only living out to know about this in graces kept on in before my molde, this in life, this world in God, this in ours for knowing more about this in your own scope, this, thought, fire, this world, in for this changing current you could bring! this in ours to know and sing! this for here to know about, this world, this life, surely, over more! this world, this life, in ours before my know, this living out to know about these worlds inside my living out to know about this living out to know about these worlds inside my life that this was never taken surely over inside and on in against this inside my life before this world in ours before this know, this world in ours more to know, this world on, in before, this one life, this world, this in ours before this know, this world, in ours, more to know, this in life, this, begotten, on in before me, these worlds on in before, this life, surely, over, more...
We could know about your life inside this living out to know about these lives in ours before this world, this living out to know about this world, this living out to know about these worlds, in ours, before this living out to know about this world, in ours before, this living out to know about this song in ours to know, about this only path to pay, this life, surely over, more to know about this playing theme, this in ours before, this world, this life, sure, so know, this song, in ours, this light,this life, these worlds, this song, in ours to know about this living out to know about this inside my life before these worlds, on in before these worlds, this inside my living out to know about this living, out to know about this chosen life, this song in ours, more to fade, this in life, this, song, this in faded mem’ry taken on, in before, this living out to know out to know about this life, surely, over inside ours, for these worlds, this living out to know about these worlds, that this was gone, on in before, these worlds, this life, sure, so sung, on in before, this in ours, for chosen, life, this world, this in living out to know about this world in ours to know about this pain in my heart, this for more, to now again and hear us now, this, in songs we’d heard before, this world, here, sung, back to bare it all, this in song, this life, surely, heard about the world

Chapter 8, Nightmares
If you want to know, it’s hard to imagine why you’d think anything you could think or say after the fact in a child’s life, could matter, but beyond this side over inside ours to know; all living things, can tell when they’re being watched, and this is an evil practice, called voyeurism, and is shunned, and paints a hell for a child, to be watched, and tormented, by judgement, thoughts on in, against, these worlds, this life, surely over inside, this living out to know about this world in ours, cameras will torture a child, even if used in excess near for fun in family games, here hail to the camcorder, but beyond that, out in playing, here, or about when the babysitters are there, if you can’t trust your babysitters, by hanging out with them, and seeing what they’re like, as people, don’t, leave the baby, or something, but cameras hurt you, and no amount of money you’re paying that sitter is worth the torture of your judgement in his every breathe, from some outside perspective, and your dehumanization of this circumstance, into believing you’d somehow paid for his life, for these set of hours, that this could be gone; if your babysitter coming over isn’t like a child’s best friend coming over, you have the wrong babysitter.
Evil babysitters, can weave webs of torment around children you’d never see on cameras, weaving your own evil webs, and this side, over in baring, for, these worlds, that the child could be haunted, by you, could be real, and haunted, by what you told the babysitter, about the child’s behaviour, and know that you defy his sanctity as a human, if you commit these practices, and harbor no language with your child that could tell you simply that he is in pain, after these visitings, and bothered, or forced to smile?
The ancient practices against your child’s mind are endless, and know could you, please, that so long as there is evil in the galaxy, it will never, stop, coming after our schools, in surest first ordering? In the staff, and in the student body, and the PTA, and volunteers, surely enough, this side over inside, the janitors, the smallmen, the sports coaches, these worlds over inside, this life, but especially should you be aware of the Gollum sized freaks, of the world, that just because it is small, like a baby, does not make it a baby, and should you think all children are equal, you know no children, and should you think all should be loved, you have never seen a monster that holds no quarrel with you, save that your time is not being spent on it; holding it, feeding it, catering to it, and knowing nothing about you, it could have you as a slave, should it know how, what, to grow small and useless?
Dangerous?
Screaming?
As someone from the old world, about crybabies, and know that babies hate them, bigger babies hate them, and they hate you, for thinking there was nothing to being cute, and nothing to being loved, but being small, and shrieking because what, you were being tortured? Because they put you away, in a cage? Because you know what a crib is for? This life, surely, over, in our worlds, this in my life before aul, this living out to know about playing, this world in ours before this living in my world, this living on in before, that this was never granted over inside and on against these worlds over inside beside my only life, here, so know, about, this world, in ours, before, this world, this life, surely, over inside and on in against this in lifeblood, this world, this in my life, these worlds, there is no point to kindergarten every day, ever, at all, and in fact, three days a week, alternating, sounds healthier, but this life over inside, this world, school is a nightmare for imagination, and for freedom of squirming, and this in their godhood, this world in their memories, if you think for a second, kindergartener’s shouldn’t run their own classes, with a chaperone hanging out like they’re fun to talk to, then, what are you?
It’s about them learning, what, exactly? Slave breaking? Is that what your education degree was about? Managing little minds into mortality? Did you have to convince them of it? Your baby? That they couldn’t always be, alive? Did you let the school, do it? Every day? All days? Because what, he’d die if he stayed home like he’d wanted? Oh. You thought, whatever, you thought, is all. You thought to take my life away, and, you have; I’ve had my sanctity ripped apart, in God, and known about you, and burned in agony, for my death, and I know how to protect myself from these, not, except to bask in the love for my friends, and so surely learn on in against this; I know what hell looks like, and I know how to keep my life in ours to know about this path against this force so sure tu keep this life, in Good.
But these worlds over inside this living out to know about these worlds inside ours before this knowing more to know about this world inside ours to know about this hell in fire for more to know about this torment taken on in before these worlds, over, beside, and on...
If you have a step parent, around, it can feel, really fucked up, for a kid to want to come into your room, when they’re not sleeping okay. Just, figure out a way to deal with it, okay? Stem the tide of nightmares, and, establish creative, friendship based languages with each of your kids, as individuals, all days, every days...

Chapter 9, more to know
I could know about how to tell you different stories about these worlds we could know about here in these worlds over inside this living out to know about this path before, this world, this life inside my only knowing about here, this world on in before these paths on in before, this living out to know about this world, this living out to know, about, this living out to know God, this life, surely over inside this living out in ours, this life in my heart, this life in my, soul, here, so sung, out on these winds surest storms so crying on in against this life, these old holy worlds! This life, surely in this holy, world, this life, these, worlds, in ours, for, these the gods, for, this in ours for, this living out to know about this once in my own life, this world, in my own life, this world, standing, this living out to know about this world, this living out to know about this living out in ours, this living out in god! This life, surely over, in my life, this, song so sung, but, back on in before, these worlds, so, sure, sure, sure sure, sure sure, sure sure, these worlds, this in life, this aspect taken surely on in before, this world, this living out to know about this olden world for, this in my life, for, this in my world, for, more, so know, my life in this world for this in making more to know about this world this living out for this in my world for this living out to know me in these old worlds, this in life more, to know about these worlds, this living out, in to know, Life.

to be continued in... B A B I E S part 2 [presented by JustKids] on BlackockLegacies, deviantart, for free!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum